Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Cards for my Grandchildren

Today I am sharing my latest project, which is Christmas Cards that acts as an ornament holder and a gift card holder.  The pictures are of my youngest granddaughters and my great-grandson.  The picture ornaments pull off the cards to reveal a secret message underneath and then the ornaments can be hung on the tree.  When the card is opened there is a pocket  to hold a gift card.



 
I words I love you are stamped on a band so the tab on the back of the ornament can slide under it  to hold the ornament in place on the front of the card.   
 
 

On the white label on the back of the ornament I can write the name of my grandchild and the year. 
I plan to make this an annual event so that my grandchildren can see how they have changed throughout the years. 

                                                                                                                                     Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment