Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

A Gift for me and my Thank You Card

My sister sent me a hand embroidered dish towel and two quilted pot holders that she made for me.  She is always telling me that she doesn't think she has creative talent, and I keep telling her that she does.  It may not be a talent for card making, but she certainly has talent when it comes to quilting or hand embroidery.  So here is a look at my gift and then a picture of my thank you card to her.  I know she looks at my blog all the time so she won't be surprised when she gets her card!  Thank you Sis. I love the little snowman and you know I needed the pot holders. :-))


 
I'm also putting my Thank You card in a challenge over at Mojo Monday.
 
 
Merry Christmas everyone!!
                                                                                                        Judy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment