Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Jar full of Thanks

Todays post is a thank you card I made for my sister.  I used the Sizzix Jar die cut to cut a jar out of vellum paper, then inked the edges with black ink to give it definition.  I printed out the words Thank You in different fonts, stamped hearts all over, then cut them into strips that I placed under the vellum on my card.  I used pale green ink to stamp faux stitching around the base of the card and inked the edges with the same green ink.  For the inside I cut a piece of the same patterned paper that I used for the lid, layered it with a piece of white paper to write my message on, then rounded the corners of both papers.  My sister loved it!

 
I also entered this card in two challenges:
 
 
 FTTC251 Vellum copy
 
and also:
 
Annual Anything Goes Challenge
                                                                                     Judy

2 comments:

  1. So creative & cute! Glad you joined in my vellum challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little vellum jar! I am so glad you could play along with us at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete