Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Just for You

I made a card using a couple of the new products from the SU Sneak Peak.  I am in love with the lace ribbon.  It is so easy to work with and makes lovely bows.  I entered this card in the Pals Paper Arts Color challenge, which was to use Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey, and Coastal Cabana.  What a great combo.  I used the Coastal Cabana for my card base, then cut the fancy lattice from the Baked Brown Sugar card stock.  The flowers are from the Butterfly Basics stamp set, and the label is from Label Love.  I stamped the flowers using the new Hello Honey ink and then filled them in using shades of yellow copic markers.  On the inside of the card I die cut the words Happy Birthday from some yellow scrap card stock.  (I believe that I saw the Baked Brown Sugar card stock is being discontinued, so I want to save what I have left, so I used a piece of Kraft card stock for the inside of the card!)  I like this card and plan to take it and make another one with my card group next week so they can also get a sneak peak at the new products I used.



Judy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful details. The hand snipping is lovely and the new ribbon simply smashing on this card. Thank you for playing with the pals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring is fabulous, and wow, can't believe you cut those flowers out as well! Beautiful card, thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Your fussy cutting is amazing. Thank you for joining the Pals this week!

    ReplyDelete