Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

A Birthday Card for my Granddaughter


My little Granddaughter has a birthday coming up soon and this is the card I made for her.   They have big dogs at their house, as in Great Danes, and I wanted to use clip art for that breed, but could not find anything I liked.  So I pulled out my newest card die cut from Stampendous, Fran;s Pop Up Set Build a Bouquet to make the frame, then used the coordinating Puppy Stamp set to make the dogs.  I pulled the stamped images into my computer to change the sizing to accommodate what I wanted for my card, then colored them with Copics.  I think this card turned out so cute and I know my Granddaughter will love it.







On the inside the head of the puppy wobbles just a little bit and the puppy moves like he is trying to stand up in the basket!  Love it.


                                                                          Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment