Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sympathy Card

A family member just lost her father and I wanted to make a card for her.  I searched all the sketch challenge sites that I have in my favorites folder to find a sketch that I thought would work for this card.  It's from Sketch Saturday #328 and I loved the layout.  I used a deep edge die cut from Birds Cards to create the bottom of the card layer on a basic A2 white card.  I used Broken China Distress Ink to stamp the center die cut with the sentiment.  I added two flowers for extra interest and this is my card. 

                                                                                                                             Judy
                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment