Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Spooky Happy Halloween

This card is for the challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges #254.  I made a spider web die cut from gray cardstock.  I then embossed it with a silver metalic embossing powder to give it a little bit of sheen.  I printed out the Frankenstien clipart and tnen cut it out in the shape for the challenge.  I die cut the bat border (from Birds Cards) and then added the sentiments.  It makes a really cute card.  If I counting right I have to make four more halloween cards and then I will have all my grandkids and great grandbaies covered.  I love having lots of family to make cards for, and they all enjoy getting them!

 
                                                                                                                           Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment