Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Robot Birthday

One of my Grandkids have a birthday coming up soon so I used the challenge at Technostamper, challenge TSSC #328, and it helped me make use of these Hero Art Stamps I have had forever! On a basic white card base I stamped the robots on a sand colored cardstock and then used my copic markers to color them. I backed the stamped images with steel grey cardstock and inked the edges. It's a simple but cute Birthday card for a younger one.

                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                              Judy

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute, love the sponging around the edges of the white base. I am not good at that always do too much. The coloring of the robots is fabulous too! Great job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete