Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Marrage/Commitment

I made this card to submit to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  I needed an anniversary card and since I had this digi from Bugaboo Stamps, (the host for this weeks challenge) it was perfect for this card.  I have used this digi before and I love it, the sentiment is perfect.  I have had this paper pack for awhile now and it fit for the background papers for this card.


                                                                                                              Judy

4 comments:

  1. LOL! what a great looking card, fun Anniversary card too. Happy that you could join us.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judy, Gus and Stella are my two favorite Bugaboo characters and together well that's a match made in heaven or marriage. LOL I love this image and it's so perfect for an Anniversary card. Love your colours and embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for joining us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your red and black color combo and papers. The sentiment is perfect. You just have to love Stella and Gus. thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image! It certainly makes for the PERFECT anniversary card! So glad that you could share this with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete