Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2016

A Second Anniversary Card


My niece and her husband have an anniversary at the end of the month so I used the challenge #314 at Pals Paper Arts to inspire my card.  I had some of the gold envelope liners that I have never used so I made a die cut with the Crafters Companion Guilt Frame for my vertical piece, then using a piece of parchment paper I stamped the sentiment and then put it horizontally on my card.  My background paper is a piece of tinted script that I had in my stash.  I also cut out a butterfly from colored paper and added that to my card.  It's a very simple card but the gold foil makes it elegant. 
                                                                                                                                 Judy

1 comment:

  1. Very elegant card! Perfect for an anniversary! Glad you joined us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete