Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Let It Snow

Paper Take Weekly and My Time to Craft are  hosting a challenge and it is all about snow.  I grew up in northern Minnesota where there was a lot of snow  the winter, then spent several years living in Reno where we also had a lot of snow.  Now I live in Arizona and my card for this challenge is as close to snow as I want to come these days!  I had a lot of fun making this card though.  My paper is from Hot Off The Press and the paper pack is called Wonderland.  I tore a piece of white card stock to make the snow on the ground, added the snow covered trees and then die cut deer.  I added lots of little dots with my white pen, then added the snow flakes (Martha Stuart punch) and the sentiment.

                       


 For the inside of the card I used the same paper, then added a greeting and more deer and snowflakes.  I added touches of glitter to both the front and the inside of the card to make it sparkle like snow does in the moonlight.  I think it looks very pretty.  Nice and calm.                                                                                                                                      Judy

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely, wintry scene, Judy! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    PS You linked your blog, not your post, to the Challenge!! x

    ReplyDelete