Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

I Love Summer



For the PPA Color Challenge # 258 at Pals Paper Arts I could not resist making Popsicle s. The colors reminded me of the flavors of cherry or watermelon and lemon lime jello.  So I made popsicles.  I added some glitter to the popsicles to make them a little frosty, and then cut the words out on my electronic die cutter from Night of Navy. I think I need to replace the battery pak in my camera as my picture looks blurry.  It has already been hot here, so I need to go buy some popsicles for real! They will be a great treat for watching fireworks. Have a great 4th of July weekend everyone.       Judy

4 comments:

  1. The Popsicles are such fun for summer! Fun card! Glad you shared it at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh... I love the popsicles! Fun and festive card for the season. Thanks for including the PPA in your stamping fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun summery card! Thanks for joining the Pals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect card for summer! These colors are fabulous for the popsicle!

    ReplyDelete