Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Dance to the Song in your Heart

My card today is for the sketch challenge at Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #271.  I purchased the paper doll digital image collection at A Day for Daisies.   I love these images and they are so fun to work with.  My card today is in shades of pink on a black card base. The background paper was in my scrap folder so I used my distress tool around the edges to give it a shabby look.  I colored my image with water color pencils, then used my glitter pen to add sparkle to the wings and highlight other areas of my image.  I used distressed ink to go around the edges of my circle.  I also printed out my sentiment with my laser printer then ran it through my laminate machine with some red foil paper. Again, a fun card to make.

                                                                                                                         Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment