Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy Birthday Card

My sketch challenge entry today is for Tuesday Morning Sketches #288.   I love their sketches because they are always so pretty and versatile.   I made a brown card base and used some wood grain patterned paper as my background.  My scallop circle is a die from My Creative Time and it has stitched detailing although it's hard to see in the picture.  I die cut the sentiment Happy Birthday which is a Spellbinders die and then added the yellow flowers.  The small flowers are made from a Stampin Up punch and then added a black sequin in the center.  I think it came out really well!

                                                        I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.       Judy

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, your sunflowers are so bright and cheery. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the flowers!
    Thanks for playing along this week at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete