Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Jacob's Birthday

I made a card for a young great nephew today and entered it in a challenge at Creative Card Crew, challenge #78 - For a child.  I found this digi at Bugaboo Stamps and thought it was a great fit for this young boy.  I used my Sizzix star die for the star background and then layered on the colored digi.  I added touches of glitter to the balloons and the star plus little touches of glitter to the cowboy.  I'm sure he will love it.  Children always love getting something in the mail that came addressed to them!  It's a clean and simple card that makes a statement!

                                                                                                               Judy

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good Luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete