Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Cards

Well I couldn't put off making my Christmas cards any more and had to get them done so I could mail them on Monday.  I used the sketch challenge at Just Add Ink, challenge #244, for my first card.  I love the combo of the greens and I think they look very Merry. 



I used some background paper that I have had for a while and it was just perfect for the die cut circle and the Simon Says Stamp trees that I stamped and then cut out to put in the circle.







My second card is fashioned after a card that I saw on Gina K Designs, that I thought was just perfect for the Holidays, so I made the rest of my cards using this design.  I know all my relatives and friends will love them.
This card was so easy to make and worked really well since I had to make several of them.  I had some ornament stamps that I got free in a magazine.  I put them all on my stamp press along with the sentiment and because I was using a single color, I was able to stamp everything at once.  The black ribbon I got from Michael s and has a little glitter sparkle to it.  Because there is not much bulk to these cards, they will go through the mail just fine.                                                    Judy

2 comments:

  1. Judy, I love your very festive and bright Christmas tree card. Great use of our sketch! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful feast of Christmas trees Judy! Your DSP is such a fun backing to your trio of trees. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete