Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Littlest Grad

Here is the card that I made for my little granddaughter who graduates from kindergarten.  All these little milestones we get to celebrate with family is wonderful. I used the sketch challenge  DS #151 from The Deconstructed Sketch site for my card.  I love this sketch because the possibilites are so varied.  The graduate bear was a free graphic and perfect for a little girl.

 

I did not put anything on the inside of the card yet as I'm not sure what my gift will be.  I don't think I will give her money because she is so little, but maybe some-thing crafty for her to do from either Michaels or Hobby Lobby.  They have lots of fun kits for little girls that I know she would love.

                                                 Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment