Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hello Card

My card today uses a free image from http://www.adayfordaisies.com called vintage slip.  I colored the image using copic markers, used a classic circle die from Spellbinders to cut out the image and used vitage photo to shade the edges.  I placed it on a black background which makes the image pop.  Very Girly.  I entered this card at the challenge at the Creative Card Crew blog (challenge number 60 - Girly).  I am also entering it at the Simon Says Make it Wednesday challenge which is anything goes, and last at Freshly Made Sketches #134.  Whew!


                                                                                                           Judy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful image. I like it very much. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card......a great design and what a wonderful image!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've colored this beautifully! And I love the font on the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty this is. Wonderful coloring. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete