Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Birthday Card

I am finally feeling well enough to make a card to enter in two different card challenges.  One at Mojo Monday #334 a tall and skinny card that I have turned sideways, and one at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday for a stamped, but not colored challenge.  My card is 8 1/2 by 3 1/2 and I have used punched edges to form the base of the card front. I think it is a different take on both of these challenges.



 
                                                                                                                                 Judy                                          

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a cool card! I just love the colors, and the triple border front looks amazing! You rocked both challenges! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us in this week's Timeless Tuesday <=> Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the triple die cut border and sweet image stamp! So glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete