Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Saying Hello

For this card I used the PB image of a girl with a balloon (I love her stamps).  I just got the rose colored copic markers  and wanted to try them on her dress. I fussy cut the image and backed it with the oval papers.  This little girl is adorable and reminds me of my granddaughter who has long blonde hair.  She had never had her hair cut until recently when her Mother took her in for a trim.  She told me they cut off 6 inches and it's still past her little backside!  I am entering this card in a Tuesday Morning Challenge #199.


                                                                                                                                                 Judy

2 comments:

  1. Cute card!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is CUTE! I'm amazed at the long hair - I don't think mine has ever gotten past my shoulder blades. Must be adorable! Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete